Life as I know it...

is about to change!  But in such a beautiful way.  Being less than a week away from my due date, (May 1st by the way), a lot of people tell me, "Oh, you have no idea what you are about to get into".  And nope, I sure don't.  I can read and prepare all I want but until little miss Anna is here, I have no idea what is going to happen.  And that excites me so very much! 
I have been waking up really early lately, (especially since I wake up about every hour just to go pee) and I remembered the day we found out I was pregnant.  It was an amazing morning.  I knew I was going to test that morning and I woke up at 5 am cause I couldn't sleep.   I took the test and it came out positive and I was in shock for a good few seconds.  I had a really good feeling that I was but to FINALLY see "pregnant" instead of  "not pregnant" felt sooo good.  Kyle and I of course couldn't fall back to sleep so we went to breakfast at the classy Hardees.  :)
We told my parents that morning.  And told his parents that next night.  It worked out perfect cause it was his dad's birthday and the family was getting together.  So, we bought a "grandpa" card and a "grandpa" coffee mug.  We wrote in the card "Happy birthday.  We love you.  Love, Kyle, Sarah and grandbaby #5".  He thankfully read it outloud and so everyone heard.  It was great.  Then that following sunday we told my siblings.  We got together for sunday lunch after church and before we ate I told them we had an announcement.  I hardly was able to get the words "I'm pregnant!" out.  My sisters were already screaming and hugging. 
Our first doctor appointment was another amazing memory.  To see a little baby in my stomache and to hear a baby's heartbeat is just the most magical thing ever.  I could not stop looking at the ultrasound pictures.


I soon found out a lot of my friends were pregnant also.  So, we all know what a lot of couples were doing in July/ August.  I was so happy to hear that our baby would be growing up with my really good friends babies too. 


This pregnancy has flown by!  I feel like all this was just a few weeks ago.  And here I am a few days shy of being 40 weeks pregnant.  I have been so blessed to have such an amazing pregnancy.  As excited and anxious as I am to meet baby Anna, I am going to miss feeling her inside me.  I can see how some people do this so many times.  :) 

Sweet Anna, mommy and daddy are so blessed to be chosen to be your parents.  I can't wait to meet you and hold you.  I know that God has so much planned for you.  You are our little sunshine.
39 weeks.


-Sarah