Look what I can do!

Anna is sitting up all on her own.  I will admit, I got a little teary eyed as I sat and witnessed her sitting up and playing with her toys.  (Learned later that when I sent this picture to the hubs, he also got teary eyed.  So happy to hear I am not the only one who did so). 
I just can't get over how fast this is all going by.  People tell you that and it wasn't that I didn't believe them because I did.  It's just something I don't think you truly understand or get until it's your own little child growing up so fast.  Everyday, she reminds me how amazing life is and that I need to stop and just enjoy every bit of it before it all just passes me by. 

Sweet Anna,
You are my joy.  I thank God for choosing your daddy and I to be your parents.  To be able to witness all your milestones and adventures is such a blessing.  You bring such a light and happiness to our lives.
I love you to the moon and back and then some. 
Mama