With everything...

Don't you love it when you read a verse that you have read a million plus one times and a new revelation comes and it's like reading it for the first time again?  It's like a new light bulb going off in your head.  Or almost like a first kiss from the one you love.  You get that giddy and happy feeling.  Well, that isn't exactly what happened to me today.  Instead it was a worship song that I have heard and even sang a million plus one times.  
As I was getting ready for church this morning I was listening to worship from the wonderful pandora.  "With Everything" by Hillsong came on and I was putting on my mascara singing along not even really thinking about the lyrics when it got to the part of the song when they are singing, "ooooh" over and over.  I started thinking, "I wonder if this is what we will sing in Heaven?"  Then I thought, "No.  Certainly not.  We will be singing with actual words."  Then it hit me.  Of course we will sing something so simple as just "oooooh".  Because we will be, (and even should be now!) so in awe of God; of His presence; of His love that there are no words.  We literally can't think of any word worthy enough to use that all we can do is sing "ooooh".   I think sometimes we can get so caught up in fancy prayers; fancy words that we forget just the simple act of worshiping Him.  
So, you better believe that I stood there and sang "ooooh" as loud as I could and worshiped Him right there in my bathroom.  It was a good time.  

And incase you have no idea what song I am talking about, here it is.  

Popular Posts