Catch up...

October came and went, (really fast, by the way).  I would say Fall is my favorite season but the truth is, it isn't.  I don't think I have a favorite season.  I just love the change of every season.  I can say that winter is my least favorite though.  However, by the time Spring comes, you will probably hear me say, "Ooh!  I love this time of year!"  As you will when Summer and Fall come around too.
I will give a list of things I love about Fall though.

  • Pumpkins
  • Colored leaves
  • Pumpkin spice latte
  • Scarves, boots, long sleeve  shirts
  • Pumpkin pie
  • Open windows 
  • Did I mention pumpkins?
We went to the pumpkin patch with some of my family.  Took adorable pictures of Anna and her cousin, B.  We picked out our 3 pumpkins and then went to a park close by for a picnic and a nature walk.





The following week we carved our pumpkins and the kids colored theirs.



Until about the week before, we could not decide what we wanted to dress Anna up as for Halloween.  I didn't really want to spend a bunch of money on a costume with the possibility of her not even wanting to even wear it.  I also didn't know if I could make something either.  That is when Lolli came in to the rescue.  She calls Anna cupcake and she  found a costume to match the name.  I have to say, she was a mighty cute cupcake.  Though, she wasn't impressed whatsoever.
Anna cupcake 
 We went trick or treating with most of Anna's cousins.  Thankfully there was plenty of candy to pass out.
trick or treat mafia
Anna also turned 6 months in October!  I can't believe half a year has passed already.  I can't imagine my life without her.  She teaches me something new everyday.  I am so blessed that God chose me to be her momma.

Popular Posts