Indian in your eyes...

We had our first photo shoot as a family of three a few weeks back.  My very good friend, Ali, runs her own photography business and she is just amazing! (She is also the one who took Anna's newborn pictures).  You can find her business blog here.  She has always been really creative and I have always been very inspired by her. 
I got a lot of ideas off of pinterest for what I was looking for in our family pictures.  The night before our pictures the little creative juices I have came out and I made me and Anna indian head bands, (though mine didn't quite work out) and I pulled a bunch of things out for props.  We went for a woodsy picnic feel on some and then native indian for others.  Anna wasn't all too impressed at first and then she just wanted all the props to chew on and to get her to look at the camera was sort of a challenge.  However, the pictures turned out amazing! 
I love my little family and I love that Ali was able to capture us just being us. 

Here are a few of the pictures...








Popular Posts