'Round here...

The holidays have kept me far away from the blog world.   Well, the holidays, a mega teething baby, and other things have kept me away but I am hoping that it starts to slow down a little bit around here and I can get better about it again.
December was/ is such a fun, fun month.  Kyle and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary!  The most fun filled 7 years of my life!  Then, of course, there was Christmas.
This year's anniversary was very different than our others since we had to take our 7 month old along with us.  We just had a yummy brunch at a local breakfast cafe', took Anna to visit Santa, then we all headed home for a nice long nap.  It was perfect! ;)

She wasn't a fan that day

Our first Christmas as a family of 3 was amazing!  It was so much fun to watch Anna attack and eat the wrapping paper.  Christmas eve we went to my parents with all my 8 siblings and twenty something nephew and nieces.  Nothing better than a full house of laughter and children playing/ arguing over toys. ;)  It's the best.  My dad attached a trailer to his truck and filled it with hay.  We took all the kids on a hay ride around the neighborhood so they could look at christmas lights, (a christmas eve family tradition).  They loved it!  Christmas day we decided against the traditional christmas dinner and had a cultural feast instead.  Everyone brought food from a different country so we had a little bit of everything.  It was so yummy!
christmas sing-a-longs with daddy

Merry Christmas!
I am so excited for 2012!  I love the thought of starting fresh.  I have a good set of goals I would love to accomplish.  (I rather not call them "resolutions" because I will never keep them).

I hope your Christmas was merry and bright!