10 month interview

bed head baby
Anna turned 10 months old yesterday.  In honor of her being a big 10 month old girl,  we did a little interview.  Hope you enjoy.


Mama-
Wow, Anna.  You turned the big 10 months this month.  How do you feel?
Anna-
 /  .iui     gij hgf           vak hg khj ∫∫kjn  hz
(*translation* "well, mama, I feel pretty amazing, if I may say so myself.  It's not every day you turn 10 months old, ya know.)

Mama-
So, did you feel any different when you woke up that morning?
Anna-
k k  , I , ,MMNK N m   hhhhhhh,        pk,n  nb n      ggjk, z
(*translation*  "Yes.  I woke up and I was like, "I AM 10 MONTHS OLD TODAY!  AHHHH!"  I feel a little more older and wiser.  Pretty exciting.

Mama-
You sure are growing physically too.
Anna-
m op [     njnb v v bghnnhn
(*translation* "yes.  I do believe I have grown a centimeter or two since even a few days ago.  I also have been eating very well too so with that, I am sure I am doing great with my weight.")


Mama-
Yeah, you have been eating more table food.  You do pretty well at eating your veggies but the fruit, you don't seem to be a fan of.  What would you say your favorite food is?
Anna-
     z 8 m ,YTTUYTJ D   jhgkghgggvvm ˜q
(*translation* "Nope.  Not a fan of fruit.  When you tried to give me strawberries the other day, I was like, "WHAT IS THIS TARTY THING YOU JUST MADE ME TRY?!!"  I even gagged.  It was kinda funny watching you think I was choking on it.  Of course, I wasn't since it was just sitting on my tongue.  I think I want to be an actress when I grow up.  Anyways, I would say my favorite food is spaghetti, ravioli, any red sauce meal you want to give me.  I can eat that up real well.  Of course, just for the record, this isn't a pass for you to stop nursing me.  That is still my favorite meal.  It's also a great midnight snack.  I know you are sleeping when I get the craving so that is why I have cut it down to just once a night.  You're welcome. :)"  )

Mama-
You can be whatever you want to become when you grow up, my dear.  And, yes.  Thank you for sleeping a lot better through the night.  Now, you sometimes act like you can stand up on your own.  You haven't yet but do you think you will reach that milestone this next month?
Anna-
b vvl,lo m,n ≤      QB B ˜N n jn                
(*translation* We will see.  Stay tuned to find out ;)" )

Mama-
Ooh, the suspense.  Well, I most definitely will be around for when you do stand up on your own.  Hopefully you will decide to do it when daddy is home too.
Well, time to wrap this interview up.  You do still need to take your nap.  Last question; what was your favorite thing about your ninth month?
Anna-
  .lk ,    m,    k  ,[i       
                                         iikhjkhkkhkhk  
(*translation* "Hmm, where to begin.  I loved being able to see my long distant cousins, aunt Jill and finally meeting my uncle Frank.  It was also nice to see other family members on daddy's side that I have never seen before.  I also enjoyed my first valentines day.  It was a little hard having to share you with another baby when you watched my friend Brody but it was fun having him over to play.  Um.......what else?  I have enjoyed all the morning cuddles, park visits, thrift store shopping trips, etc, etc.  Ready for what this month has to bring.)

Well, that concludes my interview with Anna.
She is now over it and ready for that nap...as you can see. ;)
Anna-
vvhgghjghjgg
(*translation* good night all!!)

Popular Posts