For this is the day the Lord has made...

Even with this wet and gloomy weather, today has been so amazing.  I just love being home with Anna.  I soak it all up and count my blessings that I am even able to do so.  That I have an amazing husband who supports me staying home with Anna.  Praise God that Kyle doesn't have to work overtime or such either and that we get lots of family time.

Today Anna had her 9 month check up.  Afterwards we had a lunch date and did some window shopping.  
My 18 pounder.  I love this girl!

By the time we got home, rain started falling from the sky real hard.  Anna and I sat on the balcony watching the rain.  Anna loves watching the rain.  So much like her daddy, she is.  She would pull her thumb out of her mouth and just grin and wave at the rain/tree.  


God has been speaking to me about....well, a lot of things.  One of them being gladness.  I really don't have too much to complain about.  I have an amazingly awesome husband who loves me for exactly who I am.  I am blessed beyond words with an equally amazingly awesome daughter.  However, I do have my moments when I just don't understand why or why not certain things happen.  There are lessons that I swear I learned and then passed the test a few years ago only to find myself taking the test again.  I want to pout and I want to ask God, "why not me?"  However, I know in everything there is a perfect time and plan.  Besides, I am sure I will learn something new through all of this.  And, of course, there are always rewards after each tribulation.
So, I choose to rejoice and be glad in not just this day but in this season and moment.  

Popular Posts