First birthday party pow-wow

I know.  It's been way too long since I posted last.  Chasing/ entertaining/ spending lovely moments with a toddler is pretty time consuming. :)  However, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Here is a few pictures of Anna's first birthday pow-wow.  What amazing fun it was.  So many people came out to help us celebrate Anna's first year.  We are surrounded by so many amazing people, my heart could burst.  So many little indians and squaws came out in full costume.  Loved watching them run around in face paint and head dresses.
It was a mega success for sure.
We were lucky enough to have friends both take pictures and video record.  It was a good thing too since Kyle and I never once pulled our own cameras out.







My dearest Anna,
This past year has been like a dream.  You bring so much joy and sunshine into our lives and those around you.  You have since the moment you were born.
I love watching you grow.  From your wobbly steps to your pointing and trying to say words.  You are quite the talker.  You tell us the loveliest of stories.
You love playing outside and you love water.  You have no fear of making friends.  Whenever you see other children at parks, church, etc, you have no problem laughing and joining in on the games they might be playing.
Your favorite game right now is being chased.  You laugh hysterically when daddy chases you up the steps.
I love you sweet Anna.  I am so proud to be your momma.  And I am so excited to celebrate many, many more years of your life!
Love,
Momma

Popular Posts