"We'll always be friends, right?"

Jenny & Sarah

 


Who can say that they have had the same best friend for 23 years?  Me!  That's who.  Seriously, from 5 to 18 years old, we were inseparable.   We were always staying the night at the other's house.  When we would leave the other's house, we would call each other right away and talk on the phone for hours.  We even watched the same movie while on the phone with each other!  Me: "Want to watch Fox and the Hound together?"  Jenny: "Yeah!"   We insert the VHS in the VCR.   Jenny:  On the count of three, push play."   True story.  We really did that.   It's crazy!  However, she was my best friend and I guess you could say, we just enjoyed each other's company that much.  We would dress up like we were crazy and walk around my neighborhood.  Then go back home and change back to normal and walk again.  If we happen to see the same neighbors outside we would ask them if they saw our twins.  We just thought we were so clever.  ;)
Let me just tell you, all these popular youtube videos and tv shows that play pranks or just do stupid things and became famous for it.  I believe they stole our ideas.  However, back in our day, we didn't have things like "youtube".  Therefore, only we know the truth that we are the originals.  Too many great stories to list them all here.  But trust me, they were good.
We were crazy, wild and goofy.  We had/have more inside jokes than I could ever begin to count.  We have had many laughs, tears, disagreements.  Our lives have gone down two very different roads.  However, I love that we always just pick right back up where we left off.  Just a text message with just one word, "kimmy", and we have each other cracking up.  
I do consider myself to hold such a rare gem, that is our friendship of 23+ years, and I am so thankful for it.  I am so proud of her and the person God has made her.
I love you Jenny "B".  You're my best best best x100000000000000000000000000000000 friend!
reading old letters we wrote to each other from as early as '96
We had some really good laughs.   As well as some shaking our heads.  haha
*picture taken by Jenny B herself :)