Dusting off the cobwebs


It's time to dust off the cobwebs of this here old blog and start posting again.  I can't believe it's been since November since I last posted!
Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays had passed.  We said goodbye to 2012 and welcomed 2013 with open arms.  I have personally walked into my last year of being in my 20's while Kyle walked into a brand new decade- the 30's.  We took a family vacation to disney world. (I will be sure to write a separate post for that alone.)  Anna turned the big 2.  With that came more talking and her, (as well as us parents), discovering more of her personality.  Let me tell you, it's quite a big personality.  ;)  We said a short hello to spring and then a way too soon hello to Florida's summer.  I guess I should say that it was Florida's humidity that we said a way too soon hello to.
In the middle of all this excitement we have also learned that we are blessed to be expecting again!




It was Valentines Day that we found out.  Personally, I am not one to celebrate this particular holiday.  However, this year we for sure celebrated.  I am now 25 weeks and this little life is kicking and thriving.  He is sure to always let me know that he is just fine and dandy in there with all his movements. :)
He.  It's a boy!  Our sweet friend who is an amazing photographer, did a gender reveal photo shoot for us.  It was so much fun and so exciting.  When I had my NT scan at 20 weeks I asked the ultrasound tech to write down the gender for me.  I then gave to Ali.  She placed blue balloons in a box and we opened it up to find out the gender.  I am so thankful that she captured this moment.  It was so special.  As well as a big surprise!  We were so certain it was a girl.  We are so excited to be welcoming a little boy into our small tribe.  (*You can view other work from Plumb Photographer HERE)

photo credit- Plumb Photography
So, there is a brief catch up.  I really hope to be better about posting more.  
Hope all is lovely in your neck of the woods.


Popular Posts