January Favorites







These are a few of my favorite things.


It's been a few days now but January is gone for 2017.  I figured I would share some of my favorites for the month of January.  

  •  During Christmas I love burning candles that smell like, well, Christmas.  When January came I was ready for a new smell however.  Everytime I went to TJ Maxx I would smell just about each candle searching for the perfect one.  I wanted something floral and cozy and Jasmine is right on point. I've managed to pick up two candles on two separate trips and realized they were both Jasmine.  Clearly, I am loving this scent.


 
  • Hanalei lip treatment.  I got this in my ipsy subscription and this stuff is amazing!  Though we haven't had a whole lot of cold weather, my lips and skin still got really dry.  Though, I am pretty sure I deal with dryness all year round no matter the climate.  This stuff though.  Godsend.  I apply it every night and my lips are still soft and smooth the next morning. This is just the sample size and it's lasted me going on 2 months with still plenty product left. You can purchase here for the actual size.  I have heard that Bath and Body Works makes a good night lip balm.  Not sure of the price or the comparison.  I might have to purchase and compare myself.

  • que bella bath and beauty products.  I received these in my stocking at christmas and I have been so impressed.  They are sold in Target and costs as low as $2 per packet.  It's the perfect in home spa treatment for super cheap.  Who doesn't love that?

  • Oils.  The tarte maracuja oil is another ipsy item.  It has been great to use to mix with certain foundations to give it a more dewy look.  Again, I deal with dry skin and some foundations I own cling to dry spots and so mixing it with this oil has helped tremendously.
    Frankincense essential oil is amazing!  I mean, it was one of the gifts the wisemen brought to Jesus at the manger so that says something, right?  I have been using it for so many things recently but mainly for my face.  I have been diluting it with some coconut oil and rubbing on my face.  You can read about the oil and it's benefits  here.  

  • Oversized sweater cardigans.  I basically live in them right now.  Heavy enough for when it's cooler at night and light enough during the afternoon when it's warmer.  So cozy.  I am loving this pink shade right now too. ☺

What are some of your January favorites?

Popular Posts