These are a few of my favorite things.
It's been a few days now but January is gone for 2017. I figured I would share some of my favorites for the month of January.
- During Christmas I love burning candles that smell like, well, Christmas. When January came I was ready for a new smell however. Everytime I went to TJ Maxx I would smell just about each candle searching for the perfect one. I wanted something floral and cozy and Jasmine is right on point. I've managed to pick up two candles on two separate trips and realized they were both Jasmine. Clearly, I am loving this scent.
- Hanalei lip treatment. I got this in my ipsy subscription and this stuff is amazing! Though we haven't had a whole lot of cold weather, my lips and skin still got really dry. Though, I am pretty sure I deal with dryness all year round no matter the climate. This stuff though. Godsend. I apply it every night and my lips are still soft and smooth the next morning. This is just the sample size and it's lasted me going on 2 months with still plenty product left. You can purchase here for the actual size. I have heard that Bath and Body Works makes a good night lip balm. Not sure of the price or the comparison. I might have to purchase and compare myself.
- que bella bath and beauty products. I received these in my stocking at christmas and I have been so impressed. They are sold in Target and costs as low as $2 per packet. It's the perfect in home spa treatment for super cheap. Who doesn't love that?
- Oils. The tarte maracuja oil is another ipsy item. It has been great to use to mix with certain foundations to give it a more dewy look. Again, I deal with dry skin and some foundations I own cling to dry spots and so mixing it with this oil has helped tremendously.
Frankincense essential oil is amazing! I mean, it was one of the gifts the wisemen brought to Jesus at the manger so that says something, right? I have been using it for so many things recently but mainly for my face. I have been diluting it with some coconut oil and rubbing on my face. You can read about the oil and it's benefits here.
- Oversized sweater cardigans. I basically live in them right now. Heavy enough for when it's cooler at night and light enough during the afternoon when it's warmer. So cozy. I am loving this pink shade right now too. ☺
What are some of your January favorites?